Blinkx Tv Big Bang Theory
- The explosion of dense matter that, according to current cosmological theories, marked the origin of the universe
- The Big Bang was an event which led to the formation of the universe, according to the prevailing cosmological theory of the universe’s early development (known as the Big Bang theory or Big Bang model).
- (cosmology) the cosmic explosion that is hypothesized to have marked the origin of the universe
- Big☆Bang!!! is the first album from Shoko Nakagawa released on March 19, 2008. It was distributed by Sony Music. While it is presented as her debut album, it follows after two mini-albums, thus being her third release overall.
- Blinkx (London AIM) is an Internet search engine for video and audio content, based in San Francisco, that allows searching and classification of audio files, video clips and streaming media such as Internet television and video on demand.
- An idea used to account for a situation or justify a course of action
- A supposition or a system of ideas intended to explain something, esp. one based on general principles independent of the thing to be explained
- hypothesis: a tentative insight into the natural world; a concept that is not yet verified but that if true would explain certain facts or phenomena; “a scientific hypothesis that survives experimental testing becomes a scientific theory”; “he proposed a fresh theory of alkalis that later was
- a well-substantiated explanation of some aspect of the natural world; an organized system of accepted knowledge that applies in a variety of circumstances to explain a specific set of phenomena; “theories can incorporate facts and laws and tested hypotheses”; “true in fact and theory”
- A set of principles on which the practice of an activity is based
- a belief that can guide behavior; “the architect has a theory that more is less”; “they killed him on the theory that dead men tell no tales”
- television: broadcasting visual images of stationary or moving objects; “she is a star of screen and video”; “Television is a medium because it is neither rare nor well done” – Ernie Kovacs
- television receiver: an electronic device that receives television signals and displays them on a screen; “the British call a tv set a telly”
- Apple TV is a digital media receiver made and sold by Apple Inc. It is a small form factor network appliance designed to play digital content originating from the iTunes Store, Netflix, YouTube, Flickr, MobileMe or any Mac OS X or Windows computer running iTunes onto an enhanced-definition or
- Television (the system or a set)
team autobus 1
blinkx is taking the 38 Geary but the only ones I can actually get in the picture are Baylis and Kristin
from the Blinkx office. Lots of big white tower blocks